Rimozione ban (removal ban)

Valuteremo le vostre ragioni vi faremo sapere

« Older   Newer »

1. superbait46547
        +1   -1

User deleted

Здраствуйте был сегодня забанен на неделю!!!не могу понять за што ?играл на самолете счет был!12/4 не когда не использовал запрешенное по(читы и тому подобное)просьба разблокировать!если нет то обьяснить по чему заблокирован!МОЙ НИК В ИГРЕ superbait46547 ПОЧТА [email protected] спасибо за внимание.

Hola hoy fue suspendido por una semana !!! No puedo entender por la EN? Interpretado por avión el marcador era! 4.12 que cuando no se utiliza durante zapreshennoe (tramposos, etc.) por favor desbloquear, si no, explicar en qué está bloqueada! En mi apodo CORREO superbait46547 JUEGO [email protected] gracias por su atención.

Hello today was banned for a week !!! I can not understand for the INTO? Played by plane the score was! 4.12 than when not used for zapreshennoe (cheats, etc.) please unlock, if not then explain on what is locked! In my nickname GAME superbait46547 MAIL [email protected] thank you for your attention.

2. Motwey
        +1   -1

User deleted

banned on Oman 24.03., score 12-0. several times before already banned for kd, this hogwash will be enough already, it isn't necessary to ban, I am the honest player

3. DaddyMcPuff
        +1   -1

User deleted

1. =AW=CaSPiaN=BoRDeR=
    2. nickname: DaddyMcPuff (bf3stats.com/stats_pc/DaddyMcPuff) , and the date I was banned 29/03/2015

Was banned without a clear reason.
    Game disconnected: you were kicked by an admin. Stated reason: player DaddyMcPuff is temporary banned for one week(Tempora [6d23h][BanEnforcer]

Was mainly flying jets and shooting tanks and AA to help me team out. My K/D was around 11-1 or 11-2. Also I was around 4th on my teams leaderboard.

Was given no warning or anything if I was doing anything wrong. I never baseraped. I never stole other players vehicles. I never circled around enemy base to wait for them. I was mainly shooting tanks and helicopters. Sometimes jets. The moment before I was banned I had been shot down and was on foot shooting at enemies around the C flag. Got 2 kills went to shoot another player and was kicked out of the game with a week ban.

Would be nice to know the stated reason rather than just "player DaddyMcPuff is temporary banned for one week"

Kind regards,

Stu

4. panbenjamin
        +1   -1

User deleted

1. =AW=CaSPiaN=BoRDeR=
    2. player paNbenjamin17 is temporary banned for one week(Tempor [5d5h][BanEnforcer] 30/03/2015

play in heli, score 12-2. I'm not use cheats, i play on this server all time for fan ( i'm not pro )
    I play 2-3 hours and then get banned for a week
    This is not the first time

Please, unban

Thanks

5. Luckat
        +1   -1

User deleted

1. =AW=KhArG=iSLaND=
    2. In game nick Luckat, 01/04/15

Was just flying jet as always, i was shooting all flying vehicles and also tanks and from nowhere i got banned for a week. Im not a pro pilot enemies was just worse.

6. dezconcept
        +1   -1

User deleted

ооо, так тут школота админит? я смотрю много кого просто так на неделю забанили.
    задроты хуевы, хэв э найс дэй.

7. MPAK-PE3AK
        +1   -1

User deleted

1. =AW=NoSHaR=CaNaLs=
    2. nickname: MPAK-PE3AK bf3stats.com/stats_pc/MPAK-PE3AK

Was banned without a clear reason.
    Game disconnected: you were kicked by an admin. Stated reason: player MPAK-PE3AK is temporary banned for one week (Temporary/10080)
    battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/ru/battlereport/show/1/84869032/247467134/

Play in tank, 12/0 The first time on your server. The response and dynamics on your server are very good.
    I play BattleField long ago and never used cheats or any tricks. I don't consider myself the pro player.
    That fact that you banned me speaks only about an automatic ban to all who scores points quicker than a certain threshold.
    I was surprised and upset very much by your ban as the round so fine began. It isn't fair. Please unban me.

8. Dinar Sabirov
        +1   -1

User deleted

1)= AW = KhArG iSLaND =
    2) Sabiroff 08.04.2015
    3) game = off: you have been deleted by an administrator. Reason: Sabiroff is the temporary player banned for one week (Temporary/[6d23h] [BanEnforcer]
    4)I would like to know the reason for the ban, but oh KDR high was

9. Nayabinghi93
        +1   -1

User deleted

In-Game name: Nayabinghi93 (I'm from Italy)
    Server: =AW=GuLf=Of=OMaN= (173.199.67.97:25220)
    Reason: Aimbot
    Match Battlelog: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/serve...f-Of-OMaN/#live
    My stats: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldi...s/188418604/pc/

I was playing on the server 1/2 hours ago, I was in the RU team, while the US team was spawn-killing us, so I flown to the tower at hotel flag and started sniping the snipers were on yard tower. Suddenly I got banned for aimbot, but I'm not using any hack! Really! I started playing on this server today, and I liked it, so I started searching the forum of the server to discuss the ban, because I care. The ban worried me a lot, it happened suddenly, I was playing fair and it was the first time making so a nice score with recon.. However, thank you in advance for any reply!

Edited by Nayabinghi93 - 8/4/2015, 21:34

10. Sami23
        +1   -1

User deleted

=AW=OpErATiON=FiReStOrM=
    Banned. Nickname:odowlycoxSM
    Please remove ban, im not a cheater.
    play the game with 29/10/2011
    Not the first account in bf3

11. zweitakt001
        +1   -1

User deleted

Hi

i just like to know why someone banned me 15 mins ago at AW gulf of oman,i had kill streak 12:0,was gunner in heli,its not first time that happened to me on tha server,so i just like to know why,iam definetly not a cheater,is there any rule for kill streaks or what?

i played as zweitakt001

ALL the unban request has been accepted !!!

Edited by [AW]Pinuccio74 - 22/4/2015, 10:57

205 replies since 8/8/2014, 10:10   5770 views