« Older   Newer »

1. PoAl1111
        +1   -1

User deleted

Google translate:
    BF3
    Date: 15.11.2014
    Username: PoAl1111
    Tutti i server =AW= (=AW=OpErATiON=FiReStOrM=, =AW=CoNQuEST=MaPs=, =AW=NoSHaR=CaNaLs=, =AW=CaSPiaN=BoRDeR=...).
    Probabilmente superato KDR. Volo di successo in aereo. Grazie.

Your request has been accepted. Unbanned !

Edited by -AW-NiBiRU70 - 29/11/2014, 12:03

2. Lucas Kruger
        +1   -1

User deleted

=AW=GuLf=Of=OMaN=
    youwhotmate
    November 26th 2014 ~11:30

Stated reason: High KDR 8 after 15 kills! Appeal your ban at https://arenawars.forumcommunity.net/

How can this even be a reason .-.
    Also, I can't speak any Italian, so please make this forum in English.

3. VYMPEL_PRO
        +1   -1

User deleted

Hi!

I'm playing on your server on bf3 (=AW=GuLf=Of=OMaN=)
    Today I was banned previously have killed too many with a good KDR or something. KDR 13 ?
    I was sniping and sniping well. I killed 12 enemies and on 13-th was kicked.. :(
    I did actually genually play well that game.
    So I asking you to remove the ban so I can join and play again. My nick in bf3 is VYMPEL_PRO.
    --
    Please, remove that settings with KDR.

Edited by -AW-NiBiRU70 - 29/11/2014, 12:32

4. sail0r
        +1   -1

User deleted

Привет играю на сервере bf3 =AW=NoSHaR=каналы=) и в один прекрасный день have been banED по причине "высокой КДР 13 после 12 убивает!".
    Я никогда не использовал читы ,поэтому прошу меня разбанить,очень нравится данный сервер. Мой ник: Sailor32, мой e mail: [email protected]

5. Pawela77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Hi
    i played on =AW=RUSH=DAMAVAND=PEAK=24/7= server and i was banned bocouse of beeing sniper and having 12:0 score. There was information like "High KDR 13 after 12 kills!" I playd totally legal and didn't used bad language. It was just my nice skill so why have you banned me ? That's totaly unfair.
    Hope you will clear this situation !

Edited by -AW-NiBiRU70 - 29/11/2014, 12:34

6. SCHMOKEIT
        +1   -1

User deleted

Nick name : SCHMOKEITSVK
    sserver: =AW=RUSH=DAMAVAND=PEAK=24/7=
    reason: Game disconnected: you have been banned from this server. Stated reason: High KDR 3 after 44 kills

Could you please un-ban, considering the fact that i have never used any kind of cheats, on your server, or in BF3, or in any other game. Thank you

Edited by -AW-NiBiRU70 - 29/11/2014, 12:36

7. Googlos75
        +1   -1

User deleted

=AW=NoSHaR=CaNaLs=

Player: Googlos75

Hi!

I've been playing on =AW=NoSHaR=CaNaLs= today 26th november 2014 and I've been banned for a high KDR despite.
    I didn't use any "tools" to get a high K/D ratio.
    Reason : kills using tank.
    I would ask you to unban me.

8. barabaka47
        +1   -1

User deleted

Hello,

Same story here:

Error
    Game disconnected: you have been banned from this server. Stated reason: High KDR 4.43 after 30 kills!

SERVER ADDRESS 173.199.67.100:25200
    Happened: just now.
    My Nickname: barabaka47

Please unban.

9. MrPh4ntom
        +1   -1

User deleted

In-Game nick: MrPh4ntom
    Banned from: =AW=NoSHaR=CaNaLs=
    Reason stated: "Game disconnected: you have been banned from this server. Stated reason: High KDR 4.43 after 30 kills!"
    Date: 28/11/2014

Hi I was playing on the =AW=NoSHaR=CaNaLs= server with my firend in the viper so I've done a good scoore. But then after 30 kills I've got banned but I haven't done anything wrong and don't use a hack.
    So please un-ban me, because I really like to play on this server since it's one of the last Noshar Conquest Servers.

MrPh4ntom

10. Titanswiss1
        +1   -1

User deleted

Hi i got banned from the Server 173.199.67.100:25200

Nick ist Titanswiss1

got banned by -AW-NiBiRU70

Pls unban me. I dont cheat. was just playing in jet. (got 30'000 jet kills. so i know how to fly xP)

link from Metabans [URL]=http://metabans.net/showthread.php?2409-UserID-3120-I-ve-been-Banned!-Titanswiss&p=13741#post13741][/URL]

11. nikosg5
        +1   -1

User deleted

Why some bans are removed and some not?? Which are the criteria for my occasion?

Thanks

12. Mehrun666
        +1   -1

User deleted

I was banned today on " =AW=NoSHaR=CaNaLs= " for stated reason High kdr 3? 41 kills and 3 death - im not VERY skilled player but on the lucky day sometimes this happens - im NOT using any kind of cheat or hack so please unban me - its my second ban in this game and it happend in one week so....is there any database of this?

13. Undertaker-Sam
        +1   -1

User deleted

Game Name: Undertaker-Sam
    Banned from: NiBiRU70
    Server: =AW=OpErATiON=FiReStOrM=
    Date: 26 Nov, 2014

Hi

I've been playing on the Firestorm Server on 26.11.2014. I had a good start and a 15 kill streak. I am a former ESL Player with jet. Guys, i was not cheating or base raping. Please, tell me what is wrong and please let me play on your server. I´m a huge Firestorm fan and i like your Server(s). I always play with the rules i dont make Baserape or use bad language. I love to Fly with vehicles so i played on this day with heli for my Service Star 100. After 15 Kills the game was disconectet and i was bannend with the reason "Error
    Game disconnected: you were kicked ba an admin. States reason: metabans. com High KDR 8 after 15 kills! Appeal your ban at http:// arenawars.forumcommunity.n"

So my ask now can you please me give a seccond chance. I love this game. I dont knew it with the high KD.
    Please Admin unban me.

And please apologised my terrible english.

Undertaker-Sam

14. WaTaTeJlb
        +1   -1

User deleted

Greetings to you dear administrators. Sometimes I play on your servers, and recently, I went with a friend to fly by helicopter to = AW = OpErATiON = FiReStOrM =, I was there and I had a good hand to shoot. And I was banned yesterday for a high KDR, please remove me from the ban. I love your server. Sincerely player WaTaTeJlb

15. sykhoy
        +1   -1

User deleted

Hello,

Game disconnected: you were kicked by an admin. Stated reason: metabans.com: High KDR 5.17 after 30 kills! Appeal your ban at http:// arenawars.forumcommunit

server: =AW=KhArG=iSLaND=

date of ban: i don't remember, 1 month ago

Please unban me!

Thanks !!!

Ban Removal - Denied -

Edited by -AW-NiBiRU70 - 6/12/2014, 21:17

205 replies since 8/8/2014, 10:10   5770 views